Liebster Award


Liebster Award – Discover new blogs!!
Uma susaninha no mundo nominated me to the liebster award and as I can't refuse a good challenge here are my answers:
Why did you create a blog?
I created my blog because some friends and Ricardo suggested it, they think I have good ideas and thoughts. Also because my parents didn't have facebook, neither some friends.

What is the subject of your blog?
Everything that I want to talk about... moments, stories, facts and ramdom stuff :D

How long you have the blog?
One and half year

You write to who?
I write to whomever may read my blog, that's why I have the translator on my page...

Why did you move from your home town?
To pursue a dream career.

Three things you love about the people in your new city?
Multi-cultural, they do really value sun and are very open minded to some extend.

Three things you hate about the people in your new city?
I rather not say.

Three good thing about your new life?
Biking, traveling, better life.

Three bad things about your new life?
Missing friends and family, missing tasty food, missing sun light during winter.
Three places that you recommend in your new city/country?
In my new city some museums, parks and woods, canal cruises. In my new country I haven't visited much but I like Maastricht very much, Zaandvort after passing in the tulips fields, Kinderdijk.

Which country did you like to visit the most and why?
So far UK, only been to London but I really really love London, if I could choose one country to live abroad I would choose London!

My 11 questions:

I have a dream... Wich one is yours?
Cats or dogs?
Chocolate or fruit?
Fish or meat?
Nature or City?
The best in life is...?
Travel is...?
Fashion for me is?
A real friend/friendship is?
I have a blog to?
I would give my life for?

I decided to make these questions short, easy, fun and open to whomever wants to answer them.

3 comentários:

  1. Mine 11 answers:

    I have a dream... Wich one is yours?
    To become a famous and rich personality and then I can fulfil other dreams such as: act in an international and successful movie (even if only a cameo), record a music album, participate in a famous race as a gentleman driver, help people with large money contributions that can make a difference...
    Cats or dogs?
    Dogs
    Chocolate or fruit?
    Chocolate
    Fish or meat?
    MMMEEEAAATTTT!
    Nature or City?
    Can't decide, I need both.
    The best in life is...?
    Sex
    Travel is...?
    Mandatory
    Fashion for me is?
    A bit silly but it can be really interesting
    A real friend/friendship is?
    I read this on those images that everyone shares in the net: A real friend tells you not what you want to hear but what you need to hear. I like this definition.
    I have a blog to?
    Become famous (see answer #1)
    I would give my life for?
    My loved ones, in particular my wife and (currently only one) son.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Já respondi a esse grande desafio muito engraçado!

    ResponderEliminar